About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
from 27 to 50 years old, professionals
Dear future Islander!
- A room in a spacious, beautiful and clean 3-bed apartment that comes with a 700-sq. foot and open garden in a very quiet part of Cheung Chau.
- The room will be furnished with a new standard double bed, IKEA wardrobe, bedside table, and under-bed storage.
- You will also have a private little garden attached to your room.
- 8-minute walk to beaches and outdoor sportsground.
- Lots of green, fresh air and sea view and breezes!
- Plenty of friendliness from our fellow islanders.
Additional bonus: Our landlord’s dog Zack will drop by and hang in our garden often. He is a very good boy looking to play and seeking attention at times
- non smoker
- no pets
- reading this ad and thinking. Yes! This is exactly what I am looking for.
***you don’t have to be an artist to stay in this flat.
We created this space with a goal to make fine art accessible and fun for the community in Cheung Chau and wider Hong Kong. The terrace and living room will function as creative space where artists and creators can focus on their work in a bright and tranquil space surrounded by nature.
In one of the rooms we will run an artist residency program. Since we are committed to sharing our work and the works of others to the Cheung Chau community, we will organize private exhibitions once every 2 weeks, mostly on weekends. These will be small relaxed events for invited guests and friends.
Otherwise, most of the time, this apartment will be a quiet space for creative work and residential.
Yan - a banker turned entrepreneur in art and education. She loves new ideas, art, yoga, traveling and meeting people.
Yuri - Art director in Yamakiwa Gallery in Japan with great passion for art and community projects.
- Rent fee
6000HKD per month
*including water, tax, wi-fi, cleaning. Electricity bill will be shared.
- 10-minute walk from Cheung Chau Ferry Terminal. There are both slow and fast ferries all day.
- To Central about 30-50 minutes depending on the ferry.
- Cheung Chau is an extremely vibrant and charming island with lots of local culture and traditional yearly festivals.
- The main street of the island is well developed, and you can find a wide variety of wonderful restaurants and cute shops. There are also tons of mom and pop stores.
- We are in the process of furnishing the whole apartment. Do come and check us out!
Listing ID: H19041554529112
Posted on 15 April 2019