About the room
Who lives there
2 female, from 20 to 40 years old, mixed, non smokers
* I live in Mongkok, an old walk-up 1,000sq.ft. apartment, with 3 bedrooms, simple and basic furnished with bed, mattress, closet and work desk. You have to walk the stairs, 7th floor! No elevator in the building.
* 2 cats living in the apartment. Extra two single rooms of 100sq.ft. for rent.
* There is only one bathroom, so you need to share.
* Local markets, shops and restaurants in walking distance. 5 mins walk to Langham Place and flowers market.
* 5 mins walk to MTR, 30 mins to Chinese University.
* We bed with linen, cabinet, kitchen, fridge, air-condition, etc. Utilities is not included in the rent. We don't have TV at home (who need a idiot box?)
* Make sure you clean your room and your dishes, and share cleaning duties
* No agent fee
* One month deposit
* 6-12 months contract, renewable upon discussion
* No smoking in the house, we live a simple and eco-friendly life.
* No noise after midnight. I usually go to bed early and wake up early.
* Friends are welcome to visit but not stay overnight in the house (this is not a hotel!)
Listing ID: H131121221450733
Posted on 2 February 2019